Sofa Cleaning Parramatta
Spills, stains, and dirt can make your sofa look dull, filthy, and even unhygienic. Cleaning them on a regular basis is therefore, the best way to make them look like new for years. Furniture is one of the biggest investments that you do for your home and therefore, you must keep them in a good condition so that they keep enhancing the look of your home for years. We at Spot-On Carpet Cleaning, a expert Sofa Cleaning Parramatta company, suggest you to get your upholstery professionally cleaned at least twice a year. Our trained technicians can use the most appropriate technique to clean stains and dust from your furniture in order to extend the life of your investment.
Our professional sofa cleaning services for preventing any damage that your inexperience may cause, you may clean small and not-so-visible stains by yourself with the help of some household products. Here are a few things that you must keep in mind while cleaning your sofa.
- The first thing that you should do before you start cleaning the stains is to read manufacturer’s instruction. Find out if there are some specific cleaning instructions that you need to follow.
- Find out what is the fabric of your sofa. Synthetic fabric is safe to be cleaned at home. They require lesser maintenance and care as compared to cotton sofas. If it is a blend of synthetic and natural fabric, first do a patch test and see how your sofa is reacting to it. If you see any discoloration or damage, you should immediately call us and ask for our sofa cleaning Parramatta services. Never clean sofas that are made of more than 50% cotton. They should be cleaned professionally.
- One of the best ways to keep your upholstery clean is to spot treat the stains. Never let the stains dry; clean them immediately with a soft cotton cloth. When the stains are fresh they are much easier to be cleaned.
- Water should be used sparingly for sofa cleaning. Use a spot remover instead. However, if it doesn’t work, make soap and water solution and apply it in a very small amount using a cotton cloth.
- The upholstery sprays are also very effective in cleaning the stains, especially the organic stains.
- If the stain is due to grease and oil, you would not be able to clean it by yourself. You must seek our sofa cleaning Parramatta services to get rid of them.
- Surprisingly, baby wipes are very effective in cleaning sofa stains. They have good proportion of water and soap. Since they are gentle on your little one’s skin, they will be gentle on your sofa as well! The water will also get evaporated quickly, thereby preventing discoloration. However, a patch test is highly recommended.
- Mix equal amount of detergent, water and white vinegar. Dab a very small portion of it on the coffee stain and let it dry. Repeat until the stain goes off.
Your sofa is one of the most expensive additions to your home. Even after trying your best to prevent it from getting stained, you will not be able to keep it clean for long. If you are not confident about cleaning it yourself or don’t want to take risk, we are here to help you. For more information on our sofa cleaning Parramatta services, call 0405 554 247.
QUICK CONTACT FORM
Get Spot On Quality Service
Lowest Prices Guaranteed!
Same Day Service!
We respect your privacy. All your information will be 100% secure.
For a Booking, call us now!
0405 554 247