Carpet Repair Theresa Park
A gorgeous looking new carpet can enhance the overall look of your house and make it look more welcoming. However, with time, its shiny look fades away, making it look dull and lifeless. Carpets are an expensive investment and therefore, it is very important for all of us to maintain them on a regular basis so that they retain their new look for years.
We at Spot-On Carpet Cleaning are expert in repairing almost any form of carpet damage. Whether it has got a hole, a burned area, or is torn out, we can make almost any carpet look like a new one. Our carpet repair Theresa Park services can make your carpet look young and colourful. Whatever be the extent of damage, we can find a solution for you.
Getting your carpet professionally cleaned is strongly recommended on a frequent basis. However, we suggest you to take care of your carpet on a regular basis so that it doesn’t get worn out easily. Here are some helpful tips that will slow down their aging process and require minimum services of carpet repair Theresa Park companies.
- One of the major reasons for early carpet damage is broken threads. Whenever you clean your carpet, just take out 5 more minutes to closely examine it and find out if there are any threads that are sticking up from it. Cut these threads with a scissor instead of pulling them out. Place the scissor on the carpet and cut the thread in perpendicular direction. If you pull out the thread, you may break the entire thread bond. This can require a major carpet repair.
- Spot clean the stains and bolts. You may be proud of owning a stain resistant carpet but be aware, it may still get stained. Even if it won’t, why take a chance? Never use bleach, alkaline soap, dishwashing detergent, all-purpose cleansers, etc. for cleaning it. You never know how your carpet will react to them. It may get discoloured or stained.
- They are certainly wonderful cleansing agents but are not safe for your expensive home decor. Nothing can look as bad as stained carpet and unfortunately these stains are hard to be removed by even professional carpet repair Theresa Park agency like ours.
- While cleaning off the spills, never rub the carpet; just blot it with a dry rag or paper towels. Rubbing will damage the fibres of the carpet and can even make the stain look bigger. Before blotting, pick up any solid material or food particles that might be there on the spilled area. Keep blotting with paper towels until you stop getting liquid on them.
- Crushing is one of the major reasons for carpet damage. This happens when you place heavy furniture on it for a long time. These crushed areas, otherwise known as depressions, look bad. If you don’t want them on your nice fluffy carpet, buy furniture coasters. They prevent crushing and helps maintain your carpet’s feathery look and feel for years.
Other than the above mentioned maintenance tips, you must regularly vacuum and shampoo you carpet so that it would not require any major carpet repair services for years. Also, get it professionally cleaned on a regular basis. Our professional carpet cleaning services will give it a look shiny and attractive look. To know more about our carpet repairing Theresa Park prices, call 0405 554 247.
QUICK CONTACT FORM
Get Spot On Quality Service
Lowest Prices Guaranteed!
Same Day Service!
We respect your privacy. All your information will be 100% secure.
For a Booking, call us now!
0405 554 247