Carpet Steam Cleaning
With Spot On Carpet Cleaning, you have come to the right place when looking to get your carpets cleaned. At Spot On Carpet Cleaning we provide a hot water extraction cleaning method.
The hot water extraction cleaning method uses equipment that sprays heated water (not steam), sometimes with added cleaning chemicals, on the carpet. The primary advantage of the hot water extraction cleaning method is that effective cleaning is possible using only hot water or hot water with very dilutes detergent solutions. This avoids the problems associated with detergent residues that can remain in the carpet with other cleaning methods.
Detergent residues on carpet fibres can attract dirt from the soles of shoes as people walk on a carpet, causing the carpet to become dirty again soon after cleaning. Grooming is an important step that improves the appearance of your carpet. Nothing protects the carpets more than a professional cleaning by Spot On Carpet Cleaning! With us your carpet is cleaned in accordance to the industry standards. A healthy home or office starts from the ground up with a clean carpet! Our cleaning equipment combined with the unique cleaning process will ensure your carpets are cleaned thoroughly. Steam cleaning is suitable for all types of carpet, including Woven, Needle felt, Knotted, Tufted, flat weave carpets.
There are many varied methods of steam cleaning your carpets. The correct term for steam cleaning of carpets and upholstery is in fact “hot water extraction”. We will refer to it as steam cleaning as it most commonly known.
Our professional carpet cleaners implement a 5 step process designed to preserve the integrity of your carpets while removing the maximum amount of dirt. Here’s how our carpet cleaning method works:
- Assessment by technician with client of all cleaning areas and concerns so the most effective method can be used to ensure the best end result.
- Pre-spraying of pre-conditioning Traffic Lane solution, with double passing in heavy traffic areas, to assist in additional soil “lift”.
- Carpet is rake agitated to loosen all soiling and dirt in carpet pile ready for extraction, if necessary.
- Spot treatment solutions are applied to stubborn spots to assist in removing these marks during cleaning.
- Carpet is thoroughly steam cleaned.
- An emulsifying rinse is applied during cleaning to leave carpets residue free and ready for drying.
- Our unique sanitising agents and anti-bacterial application
- Deodoriser applied to leave your carpets smelling fresh
Our steam carpet cleaning, leather lounge cleaning, rug cleaning, and upholstery cleaning process is specially designed to make the house safer for your children and pets. Our process is simple, and we leave no residue, ensuring fast drying and hygienic carpets. We have specialized steam cleaners, rug cleaners and upholstery cleaners who work to international standards, providing unparalleled levels of service. Whilst cleaning, we make sure that no distress is caused to any asthma sufferers or other breathing distressed individuals. You can expect first class service with Spot On Carpet Steam cleaning. Our technicians are experts in using methods on carpets
Why not ask about our other friendly services we have to offer!
When you choose Spot On Carpet Cleaning you can rest assure you are in good hands all our products are safe and non-toxic.
We are fully insured and certified. We cover all of Sydney and Metropolitan areas.to leave carpets residue free and ready for drying.
QUICK CONTACT FORM
Get Spot On Quality Service
Lowest Prices Guaranteed!
Same Day Service!
We respect your privacy. All your information will be 100% secure.
For a Booking, call us now!
0405 554 247