Dust Mite Removal
What are Dust Mites?
Dust Mites are microscopic creatures, invisible to the naked eye, that live and breed in your mattresses, blankets, pillows, sofas, and carpets. They thrive in warm, moist conditions and can number in the millions.
Here are the facts:
- We humans shed thousands of skin cells every day, most of them in our matresses.
- Dust mites can feed for up to 170 days on this shed skin.
- Dust mites produce 200 times their body weight in excrement during their lifetime.
- Dust mites can live without food for one year.
- A female dust mite can lay up to 300 eggs.
- Dust mites leave behind their excrement which is the cause of many allergy-like symptoms.
- Every home has dust mites and over 50% of all homes are INFESTED with dust mites!
What You Really Need Is:
A simple vacuuming will do nothing to get rid of these tiny pests. Hygiene and allergy problems can only be solved by eradicating the cause. Don’t despair, Spot on Carpet Cleaning has developed a natural, organic, chemical-free process that effectively destroys dust mites, bacteria, spores, allergens, dust, and decaying skin cells.
We first loosen particles of dirt, dust and excrement embedded within your mattress with high frequency waves. The waste is then removed with a special high powered vacuum specifically designed to trap 99.97 percent of everything it collects. The mattress is then sterilized with a chemical free disinfectant. This process kills all viruses, spores and bacteria within the mattress. Afterward, we apply an all natural, hygienic mattress spray which is anti-bacterial and an insect repellent
QUICK CONTACT FORM
Get Spot On Quality Service
Lowest Prices Guaranteed!
Same Day Service!
We respect your privacy. All your information will be 100% secure.
For a Booking, call us now!
0405 554 247